BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
Takes off my makeup great! Quick and easy to apply. Would highly recommend this project to others. Good buy.
Mandee L.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this all the time! It's gentle on my skin and easily removes my makeup!! It is the only product I will use!!
Alejandra S.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR MAKE UP CLEAN. IS EASY NOT OILY REFRESHING. AND FOR AN EXCELENT COST. I ALREADY USE 2 BOTTLES
kera p.
This stuff is the best!!! It leaves my skin feeling fresh! I use it twice a day. It works great for all skim types
Yaharia E.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Best make up cleaner ever helps really scrub away all that tough make up and make your skin look great at same time
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a wonderful makeup eraser to remove all my makeup off I really recommend buying this it’s really a miracle.
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Love love love love this product for removing my makeup!! One of the best things I’ve ever used. I use is every day
kasandra a.
Feels literally like water but this really takes off your makeup so good and it's not pricey also it's very gentle
Yasiri L.
Spring Hill
This is a great product to remove your makeup. It doesn’t leave that oily feeling that other make up remover leave.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
This is the only micellar water I've tried and I love it. It does a better job removing mascara than makeup wipes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.