BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
I liked this but felt like a little bit of a greasy film after i used it. For the price point i would say its okay.
Cheyene H.
Thie stuff is the best to use for taking make up off. Doesnt leave a oily residue. Also leaves skin feeling better
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
Good stuff! Great for after working out, and to remove makeup. It does wonders, and the Garnier brand is the best.
Destinee S.
Love this stuff. Gets your makeup off without being to tough on your skin. Very affordable too. I would recommend.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This is the best makeup removing water I have ever used. It smells great and leaves my face feeling clean and soft.
Kathryn E.
This has to be the best make-up remover i have used. Much better than the wipes. On good swipe and make-up is gone.
Cynthia B.
Plainview, TX
It being fragrance free is great for my sensitive skin. It is gentle and never leaves my skin toght or dry feeling.
Erica R.
Lindstrom , MN
I love this makeup remover! It is gentle on my skin, and it takes off all my makeup. Including waterproof mascara.
Gaby n.
Instant make up removol i loved this product only because its very smooth on skin. I highlyrecommend this product.
Lina K.
Atlanta, GA
i actually always use this already! love this product. leaves my skin feeling so clean and love that it’s not oily.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.