BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole D.
Los Alamitos, CA
I loved using this product so much at home! It takes your makeup right off without any harsh chemicals.
Sage B.
Love this product.It removes all my makeup,even waterproof and makes me skin deep clean and refreshed.
Desiree L.
rialto
Really takes off the makeup from your face without the oily feeling you should just put a lil on a pad
Gul S.
If you don't have this yet wyd it's so cheap and works so good it's so gentle on your skin it's amazing
Angelina C.
Gilroy, ca
Actually takes off all dirt, oil. It makes your face soft as well. It lasts quit a while, it’s so worth
Becky F.
Bradenton
same thing as the other micellar water. gets all of my makeup off and really helps my skin feel amazing
Karen D.
Sand springs, OK
Its a good product and it works without leaving your eyes/face oily
Pretty big for the money it cost me
Victoria M.
It’s so soft on the skin and it makes it feel so nice and refreshing, deff takes off all the make up
Michelle D.
I really like this cleaner because it easily removes my makeup and leaves my skin very clean and soft
Mikayla W.
Ehh it was okay, nothing like I expected. Used it for my eye makeup and I had to tug and pull so bad
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.