BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Reon E.
This is great product for removing make up. It removes make up without drying out the skin and I will continue to use it.
Kayleigh W.
Davenport, FL
It's gentle on skin. Didn't dry out my skin like other cleansers. I love this product. Little pricey but did the job well
Victoria K.
Indianapolis, IN
As a makeup remover, it does work pretty well but I didn't care too much for how the product felt on my skin afterwards.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This product is awesome and i love it how you can used it as a make up remover and how it leaves your face feeling clean.
Shannon O.
Jacksonville, ['FL', '', 'FL']
Good product. It is worth it. I used to use this everyday and it was very nice. My cousins use this too and they like it.
Marina E.
Amarillo, TX
Really love this product as a make remover! Also I used it to clean my make up brushes plan to go buy the full size soon!
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
Edith F.
Best low budget micellar water. Great quality i even prefer this one over more expensive brands. Definitely a must have.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a solid product. It works well at cleansing my skin. It didn’t not work well at removing my eye make up, though.
Taylor E.
This product is great! I use it specifically for removing my makeup after a long day. It is great for my sensitive skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.