BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Dora V.
I love this cleanser its a good item to use to remove your makeup, and its also gentle on your skin. One of my favorites.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
This is my holy grail makeup remover cleansing water! Wipes off makeup quickly, smells amazing and very affordable.
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My new favorite for quick cleaning my face. Easy to use on others before applying makeup and great for my teen daughter.
Deanna P.
Love love love a must have in my makeup kit removes makeup cleanses the skin for a flawless application and clean canvas
Kendra F.
claremore,ok
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. Easy on my skin, removes all my make up. I have no issues with it and it’s really effective.
mera s.
Steelmantown
This was such a summer must have this year. I went through so many bottles! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Anna O.
I love this product. I always use it at nights to remove my makeup. Your face feels fresh and clean, totally recommended.
Natasha R.
I buy these 3 at a time because I go through them so fast! Removes everything and is very gentle in eyes and around mouth
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE
One micellar cleansing water that I always want to carry around on my trips. It definitely cleans up my toughest mascara.
ADEOTI O.
Far Rockaway, NY
Woowwww amazing makeup remover and toner!!!also takes a lot of your makeup off and deep cleans your skin!! This is great
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.