BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Shannon O.
Jacksonville, ['FL', '', 'FL']
Good product. It is worth it. I used to use this everyday and it was very nice. My cousins use this too and they like it.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a solid product. It works well at cleansing my skin. It didn’t not work well at removing my eye make up, though.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I freakin love this stuff! Can't really beat $7 from target. It cuts through my makeup and doesn't burn my eyes. Amazing!
Stephanie C.
Gaithersburg, MD
The Garnier Skin Active Miscellar Cleansing Water All in 1 removed all my makeup with ease! Super easy to use, not oily!
America T.
Coalinga, CA
I actually love this product i use it in the mornings and before going to bed. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Anie C.
Es uno de los mejores productos que eh probado, deja la piel muy fresca y es muy fácil de usar lo recomiendo totalmente.
Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Takes off the makeup so easily and it's gentle on the skin. The only flaws is that it doesn't take off waterproof makeup!
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Great way to take off your makeup. doesn't leave my skin oily cleans my face and it really works. Its great for the price
Sabrina k.
Wilkes-Barre
Love this for make up removal. Also works well with ouly and dry skin. Helps the problem section around my chin and nose
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Great results for my skin type. I usually have an oily To zone. But I get amazing skin. Smooth and the scent is amazing.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.