BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Megan M.
Washington , Pennsylvania
I use to be a makeup wipe user to take my makeup off until I tried this! So gentle and removes makeup like a dream!
Lissa P.
Mcallen, TX
Actually i have like 4 new bottles but i don't like because it left my skin like is burning or something like that
Gaby n.
Instant make up removol i loved this product only because its very smooth on skin. I highlyrecommend this product.
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the micelar water as a face mist and as a cleanser it keeps your face hydrated and the scent is totally great
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
This is a great product for any time use or daily use. I use mine as a makeup remover and it seems to do a good job
emily P.
newark
Love to remove this for my makeup it's the best. It is great for sensitive skin love it. It's the best recommend it
Angelica C.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this cleanser... it leaves my skin feeling clean and ready for the next day! I would recommend it to everyone
Arlin G.
Love this cleansing water... it removes all your make up, even the water proof one. Totally recommend this product!
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Product helped to remove excess oil based eye makeup remover. It was mild but effective and has a very light scent.
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
I think this product is nearly ten bucks but it works. There are different ones for sensitive , oily and dry skin .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.