BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Oriana Z.
San Antonio, TX
It's absolutely perfect to remove all the makeup and It doesn't feel oily in your skin like other products
Diana M.
Vancouver , WA
Love this product I received in a complimentary vixbox. Not oily at all and cleans off my makeup very well!
Alexandria T.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is great and gets off any makeup I ever need it to! Definitely worth adding to your collection.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Love this makeup removal cleanser! It truly does remove your makeup and leaves your face feeling very good.
Jessica Z.
Charlotte, NC
This cleanser definitely gets the job done and quickly too
An affordable price I would definitely recommend
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
In not impressed. It removed eye makeup partially but left a weird film in my skin. Just not that into it.
Carolina J.
Plymouth, MN
Doesn’t hurt my skin like other micellar waters do because of the alcohol, really removes make up off well
Rachel S.
Takes makeup off well, does leave my skin feeling a bit oily. Feels strange not to rinse it off after using
Chan C.
Keene, NH
This is the best garnier product ever! No rinsing involved , i loved it!
I will absolutely repurchase this
Juliett D.
Purchased at: CVS
Esta agua limpiadora es genial, te deja la piel súper suave, y aparte remueve cualquier tipo de maquillaje.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.