BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
alishza f.
takes off makeup really well. it made my face feel clean and refreshed. it is travel friendly. i recommend this product
Candace C.
Merced, CA
This product works for me both as a moisturizer and as a primer for applying foundation before my daily makeup ritual.
Sarah H.
Norfolk, VA
I love this cleanser water, it's removes all my makeup without stripping my skin and it doesn't leave a greasy residue
Julia K.
Everybody raves about this stuff and it didnt take me long to figure out why. This is better than the higher end stuff
Claudia W.
Allston, MA
Obsessed with this! It removes makeup in a pinch and cleanses skin all at once. I can’t imagine my routine without it!
Shannon S.
Works great and removes any make up or dirt from the day. It will even remove my water proof makeup without scrubbing.
Alicia C.
Columbia City, IN
This stuff really helps ur face and keeps ur face clean and makes ur face so much better and it also helps keeps fresh
Linda L.
I use this every morning to give my skin hydration and I love it. I also use it to remove my makeup and it works great.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a huge fan. Didnt take any makeup off. Dried out my skin to the point I had to use a moisturizer after using this.
Mariana M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the product, excellent price point but I fell a tiny bit oily when I use and allways need a extra wash after using
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.