BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Marina E.
Amarillo, TX
Really love this product as a make remover! Also I used it to clean my make up brushes plan to go buy the full size soon!
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing. I use this whenever i remove makeup and it had gaved me great results. I would like to have this again.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it specifically when I just want to refresh my face before going to bed. Definitely recommend it and will repurchase
Allison S.
DOVER, AR
It takes off my makeup well! The only things I do not like about it are that it is not cruelty free and it burns my eyes.
Brittnee D.
Philadelphia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
best makeup remover i have ever used! didn’t need to rub hard or anything! cheap, easy to use, last long! would buy again
Amy C.
Cape coral, FL
This product is amazing. I love how it leaves my skin refreshing and smooth. I will be buying more. Its very easy to use.
Yesse T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Easily takes off all of my makeup without any irritation or extra scrubbing. Especially great if you can find it on sale!
Julia L.
Mesquite, TX
Best cleansing watee for my sensitive skin. My sister tried it as well and said it her favorite and she has normal skin.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
This is the BEST product to remove makeup. It comes off within one swipe. Not oily and doesn’t burn your eyes. I love it.
Kailonie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this for when I get lazy at washing my face &’ I just wanna use a cotton pad I’ll put this on it and clean my face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.