BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rikki D.
Tomball , TX
Great for removing makeup, extremely easy to use! Didn't dry my skin out too much, & very cost effective.
Yazmine C.
Aurora, CO
In my opinion I didn't like the one for waterproof make up doest work it doest remove waterproof make up
Nadine W.
It makes my skin very oily and I break out with pimples and blackheads. Not a product I would recommended
Sydney M.
Ozona, TX
I love this to remove my makeup, it is very gentle on the skin and even removes my eye makeup very well.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto lo amo, es el mejor removiendo maquillaje y arrastra todo lo que tienes en el rostro.
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this product! Especially to take off my makeup and to clean my face, for any dirt or any excess off.
Kayla C.
Grayson, KY
Awesome product. Can't wait to try more coming out from this line. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
Katie B.
Fort Smith, AR
This is THE best!!! I stock up on this product when I have the chance. It gets everything off of my face!
Victoria M.
Walnut Cove, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Cleansed face with out drying or burning my skin. Gentle doesn’t have a strong odor! Met all expectations
Eliana G.
This makes removing my make up very easy. It also removes it very smoothly and leaves me with no residue.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.