BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is hands down my favorite makeup remover of all time. It does its job and it does it well! Doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated, and really does a good job of getting every bit of makeup off my face. I usually follow with a regular cleanser, but some nights if I'm really tired I just swipe with the micellar water and go straight to bed, because my face is clean!
Mylee S.
Edinburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works wonders on skin diet and grime. I use it every morning and even to clean any excess makeup off of my face. It’s affordable and lasts a long time. I buy it as a part of my skin care routine all the time.
Teodora S.
Bakersfield, CA
This product was okay. It did remove some of my makeup but not all of it. It also made my eyes sting and burn for a little bit. I definitely had to finish taking my makeup off with a wipe instead.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
I got this product in an Influenster voxbox and it was decent. I have sensitive skin and I noticed a slight burning sensation after use, and it didn't perform as well as I expected - I noticed I had to reapply multiple times in order to get a decent amount of my makeup off. I would definitely recommend the waterproof version of this (which I love) over this version.
Brianna V.
Glen Allen, VA
This product does a really good job of getting off most of my every day makeup, it is one of my favorite micellar waters and it’s a good price for plenty of product. I personally always cleanse after using a micellar water unless I’m really tired or trying to just save time, but this one leaves skin feeling pretty good without cleansing afterward (which is the idea)
Lucie P.
My skin was GLOWING after using this product only once. The only thing that isn’t the best about this product is the smell but that’s it and it goes away after a while. SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT!!! :))
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this makeup remover! It works really well compared to lots of others I tried in the past. I don’t need to use 5 cotton swabs with this product, it easily takes my makeup off with 1-2 pads. It’s even great with stubborn eyeliner and liquid matte lipstick that can be a pain to get off.
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
This is a great cleansing water won’t leave and oil they are grimy later after using so you don’t have to worry about washing your face after you’ve already washed your face you can also just leave after using this and not worry about pore clogging or breakouts. this also doesn’t sting your eyes so it’s ideal for moving tough eye make up. you’re going to want waterproof version however for more stubborn things waterproof mascara
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
This make up remover is great when you don't have time to wash your make up off. It took nearly all of my makeup off. I noticed there was some mascara still left at the base of my lashes. If I wore foundation I would use at least 2 cotton pads with it rather than one to get everything off. Overall it's a pretty good product. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin either.
Jamie U.
Great product! It’s a must have beauty hack. Takes off all kinds of makeup, lips and waterproof mascara included. Price is alright since it lasts a while. It’s an item I will continue to keep on hand. I like that it’s non scented and non irritating to my eyes and skin. Also no rinse makes it a one step product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.