BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Claudia H.
Sunset, UT
This is amazing. Removes makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling fresh. No need to rinse afterwards.
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I love this micellar water. It is easy to use, takes off all your makeup and leaves your skin refreshed.
Eliana G.
This makes removing my make up very easy. It also removes it very smoothly and leaves me with no residue.
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this product it works fantastically very gentle. The smell is good very gentle on the skin
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Love love love this is a great product to remove all your makeup off definitely does it's job !!!!!!!!!!!
Latisha H.
So affordable and great to take off your makeup or just to cleanse your skin before your skincare regime.
Jeanae P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is liquid magic. It really comes in handy to get the last bit of makeup that I "thought" I got off.
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
Good one, clean my face so good, to be honest I like it so much, I will try green one from it soon 💃💃💃😅😅😅
Joey B.
I really liked the results it helped with a lot of my skincare issues and the price is really reasonable
Torie H.
This is a great face wash and makeup remover. It leaves my skin feeling fresh without any residue or oils
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.