BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Angela O.
Eau Claire, WI
My new go to for eye make-up remover! No oily residue, doesn't bother my eyes, doesn't need a bunch of rubbing!
Suzzet R.
Fresno
I'vw uses the cleaning liquid and works good to take off your makeup. You go to bed feeling soft from your face
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This removes gunk from your pores, removes makeup, removes nasty makeup stains from your face. It does it all!
Taylor B.
Evarts, KY
This product is okay. It does remove my makeup, but I have some micellar wipes that do so much better than this
Valeria S.
Pflugerville , TX
Didn't really like it, it doesn't really remove makeup you have to use a lot, I think it's more for cleansing.
Kim N.
It's okay. You get a lot in the bottle, but nothing's that special. I got it at target to try. It's just basic.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
I prefer this micellar water over the one with the blue cap. It is very gentle and is an amazing makeup remover
Jessica C.
West Bloomfield Township
I use this cleansing water to clean my face and makeup before bed. It's nice because it's gentle yet effective.
Caitlyn M.
McMinnville, TN
Works great, clenses great. Makes my face smell great and feel great while cleaning it remarkably and very well
Kendra G.
This stuff wprks amazing makes makeup easy to remove after along day after work when u need to get going to bed
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.