BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I got a free sample of this and it's superb. It works excellent and I have super sensitive skin. my favorite of 2015
Tiera J.
Romeoville
I like how clean this makes my skin feel. It doesn't get overly oily but also hydrates. Clean packaging, great value
Maria R.
N Highlands, CA
Very good makeup remover it works for every type of makeup even for waterproof makeup and stuff this thing is great.
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
This gets your makeup off in two swipes!!! It is an amazing thing to use. I use this instead of actual makeup wipes!
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
I love this for a first step in my nightly cleansing process. Takes away all my makeup and helps clean out my pours.
Dee C.
Removes my makeup flawlessly without making my face feel greasy or leaving any residue on my face. Really love this.
Kelsey H.
West Haven, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Always gets the job done. Took one star away because O always need some sort of wipe and that’s not always available.
Monique F.
New Britain, CT
Okay this product was sent from heaven, removing my makeup on Halloween was such an easy process because of this gem.
andreina s.
Me encanta esta a sido uno de los mejores productos q e podido probar de esta marca quita el maquillaje perfectamente
Destiny R.
this stuff is amazing! i'm glad someone had recommended it to me. i reach for this all. the time. i need to get more.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.