BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I love Micellar cleansing water its gentle but removes all of my makeup. Leaving my skin soft to the touch
Caroline T.
Bloomfield Hills
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for taking off eye makeup but also a nice refreshing cleaner. No film left from this and is not oily
Brooke P.
New London, WI
Works really good at removing all types of makeup. It is super gentle on the face and gets everything off.
Becca M.
Brentwood , MO
I love this miceller water! Takes every bit of make up off and doesn't irritate my already sensitive skin.
Haley B.
Campton, KY
Does exactly what it's advertised to do; completely removes makeup and leaves it feeling smooth and clean.
Hālee B.
This product is perfect for travel and it removes my eye makeup with ease. It also last a really long time.
Oriana Z.
San Antonio, TX
It's absolutely perfect to remove all the makeup and It doesn't feel oily in your skin like other products
Nadia G.
Chandler
This is one of the most effective makeup removers I've used. A great price and doesn't feel oily after use.
Ciara P.
Good stuff fam-a-lam. Removes makeup, and you don't have to rinse it off. Best you'll find for a good price
Samantha N.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this makes my makeup come off so easy. It's just like water but smells amazing and takes it right off
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.