BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
This water is great for taking off makeup and cleaning your face at the same time. It also gentle enough for your eye makeup
Angie G.
Casselberry, Fl
I like this a lot, but I have found other brands a little less expensive that work the exact same. All in all it does the job
Karina S.
Melbourne, FL
Complementary product from @Influenster. I recommend it 100%. Leaves skin smooth. Lasts for a long time and the bottle is big
Kim B.
Love this product. After a wash my face I finish with this to make sure all the makeup is removed. Makes skin feel very clean
Stacy A.
worcester
One of the best makeup remover I’ve ever used, pretty good👌🏽 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
emmalei k.
I haven't used it but I want to try it If I have used it let me know what you think, I have oily skin does it help with that?
Anastasia P.
tuscon
This stuff is definitely a hit. I use it for honestly anything. I love it on my skin and it's a great makeup remover as well.
Cristi N.
This stuff takes make up off with out any hassle, it's so easy to get all of my make up off now, it's really a great product
Jennifer W.
Oviedo
By far the greatest new product. I feel so clean afterwards. It's great. I would really recommendtoanyone with sensitive skin
Chassidy D.
Greenville, SC
I love the Micellar Water. It takes all the dirt and makeup off without scrubbing. It's gentle on my skin and smell is light.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.