BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is amazing for removing makeup. It can take anything off especially the waterproof kind. I gave it 3 stars because I've gone through 4 bottles when I should have only used one. When I travel with it the lid does not stay on! It pops off and it leaks everywhere. The product itself is great but the packaging is terrible.
Katie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received this product complimentary to test, however I have used it in the past. It’s very gentle on skin and easily removes makeup without any scrubbing. I personally like this when traveling. My only negative is the feeling it leaves on your skin if you use it all over.
Amanda M.
Charlotte , NC
I love using this as my first nighttime skin care
Routine. It takes away all my eye makeup without having to rub harshly on my eye. It fits in nicely with my other bottles on my vanity, which is a major plus.
Sarah H.
I was super excited to receive this in the mail as I’ve always heard about micellar water and how it works wonders but didn’t get a chance to try it. I put a bit of it on a cotton pad and wiped away makeup instantly. No harsh rubbing necessary, just circular movements. An effortless and easy way to remove makeup without needing to rinse your face after and no sticky or cakey residue! Super fresh.
Kaylyn S.
Redlands, CA
I know this item is a cult classic and lots of people love this product but for me it’s to drying for my skin, i prefer an oil to remove my eye make up. So if you have dry skin i do not recommend this product
Kaila P.
One of my favorite products for removing makeup! It doesn’t cause any breakouts for me and doesn’t burn my eyes at all which I love! It gets my makeup off easily and doesn’t make my skin feel gross afterwards. I have already repurchased and can’t wait to use them up so I can get more!
Danielle F.
Deptford, NJ
I USE THIS AND LOVE IT! it removes all my makeup and never feels oily or greasy. It’s so convenient to use and you get a lot for your money! i highly recommend to everyone to use this to remove their makeup!
gloria r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This stuff is amazing! I have super acne prone skin and this stuff took my full coverage foundation and eyeliner off like nothing! And most importantly, it didn’t break me out at all! Deff buying this stuff!
Kelly D.
I LOVE this stuff! So good for removing makeup! This definitely met my expectation! It’s very gentle but along with makeup, it removes other diets and oils! The packing was very nice and I would highly recommend!
Kayla J.
Polk City, FL
This Micellar water works wonders! I use it at night to take of my makeup for the day and it takes off about 90% of my makeup! I would definitely recommend to everyone! It’s clean and simple, no rinsing so no mess to clean.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.