BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Bryna C.
Gadsden, AL
Great!!!! Love this product!!!! I've used several and this is the absolute best!!!!!! I highly recommend it.
Rachel M.
Huntsville, AL
I really love this micellar water! It does a great job in taking off my makeup and doesn’t leave any residue.
Rayne E.
Angola, IN
Love love love !!! Can't say enough. This product is amazing, gentle yet so effective at removing makeup!!!!!
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Doesn't remove make up very well. Does leave skin soft and doesn't really have a smell. Pricey for drug store
Amber G.
Gloucester City, NJ
Love this make up remover! My skin is always feeling soft. It gets the make up all off too! Love love love it
jenny m.
Takes my makeup off with one swipe keeps my face feeling fresh and clean after ! It smells good doesn't sting
Jojo M.
Purchased at: CVS
Looove this micellar water. I use it every day to help cleanse my skin of all the dirt and oil from the day.
Alana C.
Oakland , TN
unable to use this product. I unfortunately had an allergic reaction. I liked how it felt, just broke me out.
kiana p.
california
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay I use this to take off my makeup everyday and it surprisingly works so well without drying out my skin.
desiree r.
This by far my favorite makeup remover, so easy to demo e makeup with and doesn't irritate my skin at all...
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.