BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Natascha B.
Marsing , ID
This Micellar water made taking off my makeup easy, it removed all of my makeup with ease without any harsh scrubbing.
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
Love this! So impressed with the cost and quality. Really feel like it gets my face clean. Cute packaging. Easy to use.
Bailey G.
I used to use this product a lot for removing make up. I am a repeat user. I will say that the packaging is satisfying.
Rachel T.
Batesville, AR
Great product! I use it every night. Does a great job of cleansing my skin of oil while not leaving my cheeks too dry.
Vanessa M.
Gainesville, FL
loved it! took all my make up off quick & easy! always loved garnier products and this one definitely didn’t disappoint
Fabianna G.
katy
i feel like this product doesn’t do its job completely, i’d rather use some other toners that are actually 100% natural
Shay C.
Syracuse
Expensive but worth id like to try it again when I have more money in my pockets I’m a broke college student right now
Alicia C.
Columbia City, IN
This stuff really helps ur face and keeps ur face clean and makes ur face so much better and it also helps keeps fresh
Alanna J.
La Crosse, WI
I honestly use this daily to remove my makeup before I wash my face. It’s so easy to use and my face doesn’t break out
Melissa A.
Honesdale
I have very sensitive skin and I great breakouts very easily cleansing water has became a key part of my everyday life
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.