BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ana a.
This works great for removing make up and Gives a great glow to your skin I love using this and it is a great size to
samantha O.
San Diego, CA
It works so well when I use it it gets the makeup off my skin really easily. Also it looks and feels just like water
Maria R.
N Highlands, CA
Very good makeup remover it works for every type of makeup even for waterproof makeup and stuff this thing is great.
Dee C.
Removes my makeup flawlessly without making my face feel greasy or leaving any residue on my face. Really love this.
Shanice B.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
This stuff is wonderful it wiped of my makeup from my face good this is my go to product I have a least four of them
Kaitlynn O.
LOVE IT EXTREMELY NICE ON THE SKIN ITS AMAZING MUST TRY!!!!! You'll love the effect it leaves on your skin, it makes your skin feel extremely smooth and fresh right afterwards!
Lexi H.
Purchased at: Target
I don't typically use micellar water, but I have tried this. It is really good for removing makeup after a long day.
Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great. I love this Micellar water. It removes all of my makeup. It is quite affordable and very effective.
Cecilia G.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really liked it. There was a slight dying but I have very sensitive skin. I liked that it got the product off well.
Soraynia F.
Springfield , MA
Purchased at: Target
My makeup goes in 1 swipe of this product I’m obsessed I had to get more since it’s inexpensive and calm on the skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.