BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Camille R.
Definitely the best makeup remover I’ve used. It also leaves your skin shiny and very moisturized. 10/10 will buy again!
nini G.
New Castle, DE
i use this every day makeup remover for face and eye , deeply clean and my skin is soft. but my garnier is green bottle.
Ki 🌸.
Can be used as a makeup remover or facial cleanser and I absolutely love it! Makes my face feel simply amazing and clean!
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My new favorite for quick cleaning my face. Easy to use on others before applying makeup and great for my teen daughter.
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
Just no. It's aweful and did nothing for removing g make up. Left my face looking like a raccoon. But anything but this!!
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
It takes my makeup off while making my skin feel refreshed. It does a great job at taking off my waterproof make up too!
Caroline  S.
This makeup remover is amazing! It is great for removing eve makeup. It even removes my waterproof mascara! Its the best.
Sharon M.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was skeptical at first because I’m a makeup wipe only girl but this helps soo much with stubborn makeup and moisturizes
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I think this is great for days when i just wanna wipe my face down and not have to go through the trouble of washing it.
Jenna M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was pretty underwhelming. It was not very effective at removing my makeup so I ended up using it as more of a toner.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.