BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

katelyn w.
Love this product! Can use morning day or night, or as a refresher during the day. No strong scent or tingling. Great product.
Purchased at: ULTA
I generally was enjoying using garnier products a long time ago and this peculiar one is the best to remove all your day makeup
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Amazing makeup remover! I love to use it when i have a full face of makeup it removes it so easily. Less work to do at night !
Briana K.
Valley Head, AL
This product was great. I would rather have something I could use in the shower. I did like this and would most likely buy it.
myshelle g.
I love it ! Is a quick way to remove and take care of your face and more that you do not have to wash your face after using it
Louna G.
Yorba linda, CA
I love this so much I always use it after I clean my face and it gets so much dirt out and it makes ur skin so clean and smooth
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this! Im on my third bottle. I will definitely be buying a fourth. It take makeup of with ease, cleanses, and refreshes.
Madalynn S.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this product! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. It's great to take off makeup instead of using wipes.
Aubrey A.
Lemmon
This product is great for removing makeup and leave skin feeling refreshed. Although it took a lot of product to remove makeup.
Selene D.
Thermal, CA
I bought this at target because i love micellar water lol. I really liked it but for some reason it made my skin burn a little.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.