BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Great stuff doesnt leave your face greasy. No harsh chemical smells. I really enjoyed this sample !!! And the packaging is cute
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Love this makeup remover/cleanser! It takes my makeup off better than any other makeup remover and leaves my skin super smooth!
Katie H.
Castleton , VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! It gets hard to get makeup, like waterproof mascara, off easily! Great value too. This is a necessity for everyone
Ysabel H.
It's okay. I feel like it made me break out. It wasn't good for my oily skin type. It does however take my makeup off very well
Cassidy W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shit. This is my shit. Please use this shit. Pink is my fav for sure. I really hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
This is by far the best product ever! Cleans off my makeup like a charm. Doesn't break out my face. And isn't expensive either.
Clara B.
Whitman
Purchased at: Walgreens
this "all in 1" it's really good, clean my face and active. it's important always wash your face and I recommend this product!
Crystal s.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the best makeup remover Ive come across yet. It very smooth to the tough and removes all in just one wipe of the face.
Adrienne W.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to makeup remover! This stuff means business!!! Takes all my makeup off and does not make your face feel greasy.
Aline F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ótimo para esfoliagem da pele para retirada de cravos e espinhas além de deixar um pele macia ... Ótimo rs ótimo demaquilante
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.