BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
This is a good micellar water help clear my makeup and kept my face clean and clear weird help to remove dirt and debris
mera s.
Steelmantown
This was such a summer must have this year. I went through so many bottles! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Not oily at all. Prepares your face to be washed. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Can be used to clean oil or makeup.
Hana C.
Shirley, MA
Takes off most of my makeup, but not all. I find myself going back in 2-3 times just to get it to remove most of my face.
Sarah S.
Love love love! My face felt so refreshed after using this! I've recommended to quite a few people and they all love it!
Dawn T.
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I can't say enough about it. I like the way it makes me feel.
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
I was sceptical about this product. But after hearing people's reviews raving about it I had to try it. And I love it!
Shelby B.
Northport, AL
Very easy to use! I love this product. I use it morning and night. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Veronica L.
Kearney
I love this micellar water to remove makeup, oil and dirt. This refreshes my skin and doesn’t make it feel dry or oily
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
So i love this product because it makes my face feel refreshingly great! I will continue to purchase! & stock up on it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.