BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
This modeler water is the best ! I have used other modeler waters before and my skin has reacted , not this one !
Heidy R.
00726
An excellent product for daily skin care. Highly recommended for its great quality and great results on the skin.
Shantel-Denise M.
Mount Vernon , Ny
It's a okay product, great for the price and value. But it does burn the eyes when you wipe your eye make up off
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
It kind of burns if it gets into my eye. I used it thinking it wouldnt leave dark circle residue from my mascara.
Sylvia K.
This product does an excellent job of removing all excess tracings of makeup that most cleansers don't get rid of
Emily M.
Pace, FL
This is the best! I use it in the morning and the afternoon and i will never not have it in my skin care routine.
shawna B.
The best makeup remover on the market. But my local vrocery store doesnt carry anymore or i would keep buying it.
Susan B.
This works really well. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because my face felt a little sticky afterwards.
Maria A.
Burlington, CO
I like the fact it cleans off my make up. I just wish it would take off waterproof mascara. That is my only con.
Nel J.
This product is very good for removing all of you're left over makeup even though you thought you got it all off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.