BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jessica M.
Springfield, PA
Great product. I have very sensitive skin and most cleansers burn, but this feels great on my skin and leaves me feeling fresh!
Rachel D.
Manlius, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love using this to take makeup off, and it doesn’t dry out my skin. I’ve heard it’s a lot better for you than makeup remover.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
This cleanser works so well. It takes off makeup very easily and makes your skin feel so smooth and refreshed. I use it daily.
Ysabel H.
It's okay. I feel like it made me break out. It wasn't good for my oily skin type. It does however take my makeup off very well
lissette c.
Berwyn , IL
Use this cleanser on a daily basis keeps my skin looking flawless and hydrated each and every day keeps my skin looking great!
Kathryn Y.
Tecumseh, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Takes of regular makeup great. And it also cleanses your face good. Next time I’m going to by the waterproof one for my mascara
carlie l.
richmond , IN
This is an amazing product ! Doesn't burn my skin or anything . Removes the make up with ease and totally met my expectations.
bailey w.
I really liked this product. I took off all of my makeup very well! I used the whole bottle but I don’t think I will repurchase
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
I didnt care much for this product. Smelly & oily. I usually love these products but this one just didn't go well with my skin.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
This is amazing to remove your makeup. It's not harsh on the skin. Doesn't burn my eyes either. Removes waterproof mascara too.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.