BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dawn T.
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I can't say enough about it. I like the way it makes me feel.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Probably my favorite micellar cleansing water. It removes my makeup so easily without leaving a greasy film on my face.
Meg H.
I LOVE this stuff. It works so much better than wipes. Super gentle on the skin. It removes so much residue its crazy!
Tiffany W.
Springfield
This product works so well at removing all of your makeup! It literally makes it just melt away and its so easy to use
tori s.
Cape May
i used to think makeup wipes removed all of my makeup until this product. this cleans my pores so nicely and i love it
Felicia R.
Fort Gordon
Great product for removing makeup. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes. It also leaves a cool refreshing feel to my skin.
Racquel C.
Omg this is so amazing my second bottle now. Not only that it's affordable the only cons is I wish it comes in a pump.
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
I use it every day this hydration water it do the job leave my face clean and also it works grear as a makeup remover.
Daniela M.
Me encanta este producto, es realmente sorprendente, remueve todas las impurezas del rostro. Me tiene fascinada!
Felicia C.
I wasn't too impressed with this product for cleaning my face. Still had makeup residue on my face after I was done. 😒😔
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.