BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Carol B.
1522 Isabella st, Wilmette, IL
This stuff is fabulous. I've been using it in the evenings and mornings. It is so simple and fast to use. I use this with a facecloth and to help do some light exfoliating. It dries quickly and once it does my skin is silky smooth and clean. Best of all, my pores are literally gone and so tiny that I rarely even wear foundation any more
Maddy E.
Harrisonburg, VA
This stuff is AMAZING! I use the makeup wipes thinking they get everything off. Then I use this after and so much more comes off!! I had no idea, I use the wipes to get the general stuff and the water to get anything leftover. Idk how I ever lived without it! I get mine from Walmart I also love the charcoal version.
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
The Garnier miscellar Cleansing Water is wonderful makeup remover. With a few drops of the solution I was able to take off half of the makeup on my face including a metallic eyeshadow. It was also very quick and gentle which allowed me to not have to rub my skin harshly during the process. The cleaning water would be a great substitute for wipes in the long run that will definitely save you money.
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER! It is a great product for those who have sensitive skin! I use it to remove mascara and it does not irritate my skin or my eyes. If you're looking for a new product to help remove stubborn make up, I'll definitely recommend this! I received this product complimentary from influenster, and I can assure you that this review is honest!
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Works great on removing makeup without excessive scrubbing. Removed my eye makeup better than the high end brand i usually use. It doesnt make my skin oily nor does it dry my skin out. I really like it so far!
Lexie S.
Brentwood, TN
I love this product!! My skin can quickly get irritated, but this product is so gentle on your skin! It isn’t drying and it doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. One thing I’ve hated about certain makeup removers is they leave your eyes oily, making your eye makeup smear/run the next day. However, this doesn’t do that! You can get it at any drugstore and it’s very affordable. Will be buying again!
Taylor K.
Mandeville, LA
This has become my go to product for removing my makeup. It’s so easy to use and removes all my makeup including mascara and eyeliner with ease. I love that my face feels clean after I use it, as in I don’t feel like I need to rinse off after I remove, as I have with other makeup removers.
Kara P.
West Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this product as a make up remover because it’s so gentle on my skin. A little goes a long way on the face and I considered it an essential part of my skincare routine. Would definitely recommend.
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
I actuslly feel like this works. I am a little hestitant with these kinda of products, but i must say that this stuff really gets off all my makeup it one or two swipes. Definitely something worth investing in
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I love this product! Makes makeup removal so easy without greasy products I used to use. It’s really soothing and especially after a long day working in the city, it gets everything off my face with such ease.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.