BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT IN MY LIFE. This cleanses & takes you makeup really good. This product never let's me down!
Melodie S.
Chandler, AZ
I love this micellar water! It removes all makeup, and you don't have to use a ton. Doesn't leave skin oily or slick.
Rosanna C.
Marshfield, MO
I use this after washing my face before bed to make my skin soft and out looks younger as well as very well hydrated
Shylee Y.
Anaheim, CA
I have started using this product about a month ago and honestly it really takes off all my make up! It's incredible.
Dessie W.
boaz
This stuff it sooo good. Love it it gets off makeup amazingly, I would defiantly recommend this to any makeup wearer
Payton W.
nope, not telling you
This gets your makeup off in two swipes!!! It is an amazing thing to use. I use this instead of actual makeup wipes!
Dee C.
Removes my makeup flawlessly without making my face feel greasy or leaving any residue on my face. Really love this.
Kaitlynn O.
LOVE IT EXTREMELY NICE ON THE SKIN ITS AMAZING MUST TRY!!!!! You'll love the effect it leaves on your skin, it makes your skin feel extremely smooth and fresh right afterwards!
Monique F.
New Britain, CT
Okay this product was sent from heaven, removing my makeup on Halloween was such an easy process because of this gem.
Shatima C.
Very good cleanser. Leaves my skin moisturized, and cleans makeup off without scrubbing. Does not irritate my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.