BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
zuleima m.
Houston
I had one is really good for your skin and take all my makeup off and I used All the time I love makeup lol is really great
Noemi G.
los angeles
Not the final but always the first step in any good cleansing routine. An absolute essential- don’t miss out on good skin!
Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
Stephanie C.
Gaithersburg, MD
The Garnier Skin Active Miscellar Cleansing Water All in 1 removed all my makeup with ease! Super easy to use, not oily!
mandip K.
103 41 108street Richmond hill ny 11419
This product is good .i use this water to clean my face and makeup its works so good my face skin is so good i like this
Guadalupe S.
Richgrove , CA
Works amazing! Didn’t even have to go rinse my face with water after I was done removing my makeup! Met my expectations!!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh how i love the micellar water!!!! It removes all the day’s sorts and debris and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized!
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Great way to take off your makeup. doesn't leave my skin oily cleans my face and it really works. Its great for the price
Brittnee D.
Philadelphia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
best makeup remover i have ever used! didn’t need to rub hard or anything! cheap, easy to use, last long! would buy again
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
I freakin love this stuff! Can't really beat $7 from target. It cuts through my makeup and doesn't burn my eyes. Amazing!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.