BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Works amazingly good at removing your makeup. I use it on a cotton pad. I clean my whole face with it. Is fast and easy!!!
Michelle S.
Arkoma
Love it! It was a gift from my little sister, work perfectly on getting off my makeup and cleaning my face at the same time
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This product is awesome and i love it how you can used it as a make up remover and how it leaves your face feeling clean.
Cass C.
Sylvania, OH
This stuff is amazing !! It’s a cleanser and make up remover all in one! It keeps your face clean and from breaking out.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
This makeup remover is so good not slimy or burns like most make up removers goes on smooth on one sweep removes makeip2
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
This is my holy grail makeup remover cleansing water! Wipes off makeup quickly, smells amazing and very affordable.
Kaylee N.
Sylva, NC
This takes your makeup off easily and doesnt leave your face oily or dry. It isn't expensive and it's easily accessible.
Arelys R.
Esta agua miscellar es perfecta para limpiar y refrescar la uso una y otra vez el mejor desmaquillante 100 % recomendada
Helyn H.
i love this for after i wash my face to make sure all of my makeup is off !!! this is sooo amazing for it and feels nice
Deanna P.
Love love love a must have in my makeup kit removes makeup cleanses the skin for a flawless application and clean canvas
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.