BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maya H.
Mesa, AZ
Really good micellar water I can't change garnier for nothing clean my face good and feels fresh after every use.
Hayley R.
This stuff is great. I like to use it vs make up wipes. It's very effective and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Allison B.
Loved this! I’ve used it as a second cleanser at night and as a morning cleanser. Love it! My skin is left clear!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
I got this in a vox box and was very impressed with how well it worked. I have since went out and purchased more!
Valerie R.
none
Not harsh on the skin and removes nicely it was gentle.
The value is great.
Nice packaging.
No improvement needed
Heather S.
On the go cleanser for everything makeup. I always take some in my travel bag for photo shoots and weekend trips.
Amanda J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this product! The bottle is a nice size and will last me a long time. Works great at taking off eye makeup.
Jenn Z.
Harleysville, PA
Fast and easy to use in the morning, and it works great as a makeup remover! Not too harsh on your skin, either!
Emily S.
indianapolis
love this product. it's very gentle and gets my make up off at night very well. i've repurchased it several times
Thirza G.
I love using this on my make up wipes. It helps remove all of the makeup and leaves my skin feeling really soft!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.