BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
I didnt care much for this product. Smelly & oily. I usually love these products but this one just didn't go well with my skin.
Agniffo D.
This is an amazing cleansing product! It does not make my skin feel like it's burning and it does not break me out. Win win win
katelyn w.
Love this product! Can use morning day or night, or as a refresher during the day. No strong scent or tingling. Great product.
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love these wipes when it comes down to me taking off my makeup they also leave your face feeling smooth and rephresh.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Amazing makeup remover! I love to use it when i have a full face of makeup it removes it so easily. Less work to do at night !
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia , PA
This cleanings water is so refreshing it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I use this product when trying to remove off my make up
Evelin V.
Dallas
One of my favotires! Very easy awesome product to use for your makeup removal i like it very easy to use no need to strub hard.
Chelsea F.
I LOVE this! I always have a lot of problems making sure I have all my makeup taken off at night. This actually does just that.
Nicole O.
hawaii
Best product ( micellar water) I ever used to remove my makeup . I love how easy I can remove my makeup . Really recommend it.
Ciera M.
Plainfield, WI
This stuff is pretty decent at getting my eye makeup off with just a little irritation but it doesn't budge at my face makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.