BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shelley S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this stuff for taking off eye makeup when I have lash extensions since it is oil free. It never burns my eyes either
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
Smells good and literally gets everything off your face! Works like a dream. I say it’s a good price for the amount you get
Amanda P.
This product is absolutely great. You don’t have to rub hard to get your makeup off like you do with other makeup removers.
Alexandra A.
Santa Ana, CA
Awesome makeup remover! I have really sensitive skin and this product worked amazing with my skin. It did not over dry it!
Angelika L.
Easiest way to take off your makeup. I usually use coconut oil but don’t like the smell and with this it’s so much easier.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Took my dermatologists suggestion to try this out for my oily, acne prone skin. So glad I did. My new fave makeup remover!
Kelsey l.
Love this product. It made my face feel clean and fresh. Works great. Does not burn, or turn my face red. Not oily either.
Solange S.
Marathon, FL
Loved this product! I had never used anything like it so I was a bit hesitant, but I really loved it. Works like a charm !
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
Again the while water thing madr me think i wsd getting ripped off but this is a must have on my vanity now best believe
Dora V.
I love this cleanser its a good item to use to remove your makeup, and its also gentle on your skin. One of my favorites.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.