BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abbey I.
This is just okay. I don’t know if understand the hype on this. I like ponds more if we’re talking makeup removal
Dominique U.
San Antonio, TX
This made my skin breakout and caused it to be very oily. Didn't work on my skin but I have very sensitive skin.
Krystal D.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My face feels so clean after I use it and I haven’t experienced any breakouts since using it.
andrea r.
this is my favorite micellar water it leaves a fresh clean smooth face it is oil and smell free in my perspective
Jenessa l.
Salt lake city
I use this when I'm too lazy to wash my face. It takes off everything!!! Definitely a must have. It's cheap too!
Angel R.
Winfield, TN
This is my all time favorite stuff. I use it every night and every morning!! Works wonders, definitely a favorite
Heather S.
On the go cleanser for everything makeup. I always take some in my travel bag for photo shoots and weekend trips.
Hayley O.
Emmitsburg, MD
This product did an amazing job at removing my makeup without leaving my skin oily or with any residue left over
Paula R.
I love this product. I use it every night and I like how well it cleans my face and leaves it free of any makeup
Summer B.
Removes makeup pretty well. Takes a little more work to get off waterproofs mascara but it's great for the price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.