BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product cleanses my face so good and leaves it feeling so refreshed , so I would definitely recommend this product
Stacy A.
worcester
One of the best makeup remover I’ve ever used, pretty good👌🏽 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jasmine B.
Richmond , KY
Yes this is amazing!!! You will love this product I love trying different products to see the difference and this is amazing
Shannalee S.
Crab Orchard, WV
Use it to rid my evening makeup. It's truly good. Not oily afterwards or an awful smell. It's a good product. I do recommend
Brittany M.
I was super skeptical at first because water doesn't remove much.. but this stuff is amazing! It removed waterproof mascara!
Cristi N.
This stuff takes make up off with out any hassle, it's so easy to get all of my make up off now, it's really a great product
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
I love this product. It smells great and feels so good on my skin. It is very affordable and removes makeup with no struggle.
Ingrid P.
This water is great for taking off makeup and cleaning your face at the same time. It also gentle enough for your eye makeup
Anasia w.
I will be able and willing to help with the following document Microsoft word excel power supply for the first place and I am
Cathey C.
Granby , MO
I used this a morning cleanser and it took everything just right I really like this product.

I received this free for review
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.