BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
Your skin Exelente out and shave you without letting your face out fresh, soft, and I love the scent and quality.
Catherine P.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this stuff. Thank you for sending me more right when I needed some!! Wonderful packaging. Not harsh at all.
chloe e.
Lock Haven
This cleansing water is the bomb for drugstore brand product! It gets my makeup off without sensitizing my skin!
Daniela S.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly it removes makeup like really good and I just hope it don't burn my skin since the blue one does idk why
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This stuff is perfect! It wipes off my makeup without being a full face-wash, so it’s perfect for before the gym.
Supriya B.
Covina, CA
I love this as an easy and quick makeup remover. It is gentle on skin and does not leave an oily residue or film.
Ruby V.
Chaparral, NM
Amazing!!!!! This product has to be my favorite make up remover! And it makes your skin so soft and moistorized!
Alyssa H.
Los Banos, CA
Very satisfied with this product it removes make up like any makeup Remover would. It totally met my expectations
Miacela B.
Tucson
This removes all my makeup and it makes me look like I never have worn makeup in my life! It just removes it all!
Tracy S.
This is a fabulous product. It removes makeup , doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. It seems to last forever!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.