BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Meg H.
I LOVE this stuff. It works so much better than wipes. Super gentle on the skin. It removes so much residue its crazy!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I had to have this an i must say im impressed i luv it it renoves my make up,an helps keep my skin moistirized an clear
andy p.
Doral, FL
I use it to remove the makeup leaves the skin smooth and fresh I use wipes and I remove everything and it is excellent
Shay C.
Syracuse
Expensive but worth id like to try it again when I have more money in my pockets I’m a broke college student right now
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a huge fan. Didnt take any makeup off. Dried out my skin to the point I had to use a moisturizer after using this.
Misty K.
Georgetown, IN
Makes my skin feel clean and fresh. Doesn't dry it out like some cleansers do. Rinses clean. Will buy again and again.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville
I feel like since I've started using this product, I've had less adult acne. It's gentle and removes makeup in a cinch!
Julia K.
Everybody raves about this stuff and it didnt take me long to figure out why. This is better than the higher end stuff
Ty W.
beaumont
Purchased at: Walgreens
The perfect skin care routine wrapped all in one this product is amazing it cleans my skin , tones my skin plus more !
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.