BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I am a first time user and i will never use anything else to take my makeup off again!! It is so gentle on your skin, not harsh like most wipe makeup removers. It gets every bit of dirt your normal cleanser leaves behind. I cabt say enough great things about this product, it removes eye makeup like a breeze. Its just great!!! Will definitely repurchase and continue using.
Nataya K.
White Marsh, MD
Good gentle cleansing water. Doesn’t irritate skin and gets the job done. I would use it again as some point but right now my acne prone skin needs a specific cleansing regime, like something that’s actively fighting my acne.
Haley S.
Milford, CT
The packaging was what initially attracted me to this product as the cleanser itself is completely clear (so obviously free of any unnecessary dyes). However, after using the product I would always have eye makeup residue on my face. Meaning I would need to wash a few times, or using a cleansing wipe product prior to using this product.  The product states it removes makeup, unfortunately it only works after multiple washes.
Jordan R.
Mint Hill
Purchased at: Walgreens
This cleansing water works great at removing my makeup! It is very gentle on the skin and I feel as if I don’t have to go back and cleanse my face with a cleanser after! Plenty of product comes in the bottle. Very impressed !
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
This stuff js great for on the go... it cleans your face really well and leaves it feeling clean.. the only problem I have with it is that it burns my eyes when I takeoff my eye makeup.. it is pretty reasonably priced though.
Simran M.
Denton, TX
I love this micellar water. The waterproof one is also just as good as this one. It doesn’t leave a film on my face and it allows me to use a soft cleanser that also moisturizes because this takes mostly all of my make up off
elina d.
Hemet , CA
I love this product. It’s gentle on the skin. I was using makeup remover wipes before that would sting my eyes but this does not do that. It removes makeup really well and is great for on the go as there is no need to rinse.
Tay L.
Really good product. I would recommend the waterproof kind because it works a little better. There’s no harsh smells and it doesn’t burn my eyes. This was my first time using it and I will probably get it again in the future
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
Loved the refreshing feeling it gives. Doesn’t take off dark eye makeup all the way but it does a good enough job that you just need to clean the rest up with some lotion after. Would definitely purchase and recommend to others!
Margaux H.
I really like this product to remove makeup and freshen my face. I previously have bought the matte formula, but I like this better as there is no alcohol to dry my skin in winter. I will need the matte formula back in summer so I like they have different formulas for all skin types. Definitely try this!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.