BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Vianney C.
Brownsville, TX
I really like this Micellar Cleansing Water, I feel like my pounds of makeup are actually coming off and my skin feels clean.
Doreen C.
Removed make up fairly easily and I love how it doesnt make my skin feel super dry or oily. Good price for a quality product
janel e.
Georgetown , KY
Removes makeup with little to no effort. Would recommend this item to others. I was gifted this item in return for my review.
Madeline O.
Greenfield
I love this. I use it every single day and I've purchased this about 10 times. The best makeup remover i've ever used by far.
Janel M.
Grand Jct, CO
Received for free. I'm going to have to buy a big sized one once this sample is gone. This is now my favorite makeup remover.
saidy e.
I just love It, its so gentle, Love the fresh feeling on my face also I don't need to use anything else to remove my makeup!
Agnes R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff i use it all the time its great for a quick clean when you wash of the makeup it picks up remaining residues.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Love!!! Best thing to remove makeup! Highly highly recommend it! It's super gentle! I apply quiet a bit & it takes it all off
Valentina 💋.
Bryan, TX
This is actually a really good make up remover. My skin does not feel oily after. Even for a small sample size it is worth it
skyla c.
Really good at not only treating acne but also taking off makeup ! I give this a 10/10 i use every night, totally recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.