BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
This is hit or miss? i tried it for BzzAgent months ago and the only thing its good for is half assed make up removal.
Rasmya I.
Buford , GA
Only used a couple times so far but it makes your skin feel amazing!! Received this complementary for testing purposes.
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
Love this! So impressed with the cost and quality. Really feel like it gets my face clean. Cute packaging. Easy to use.
Alicia C.
Columbia City, IN
This stuff really helps ur face and keeps ur face clean and makes ur face so much better and it also helps keeps fresh
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing face cleaner. Obviously not for deep cleansing. But this works wonder when your trying to whipe away the makeup
Whitnie M.
I really like it. It’s very lightweight, removes make up/ you can find it EVERYWHERE and it’s affordable. It’s a must.
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
So i love this product because it makes my face feel refreshingly great! I will continue to purchase! & stock up on it
Julie W.
Clinton
Purchased at: CVS
Gets my makeup off at night and refreshes my skin in the morning! Love that this product doesn't have to be washed off!
Zombie K.
United States
This stuff is amazing! Takes off my makeup really well and doesn't burn my eyes. Even cuts through waterproof mascara!
Kristen P.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is one of the best products that works great especially on acne prone and sensitive skin great for removing makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.