BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great. I love this Micellar water. It removes all of my makeup. It is quite affordable and very effective.
Anahi H.
Dallas, TX
BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT IN MY LIFE. This cleanses & takes you makeup really good. This product never let's me down!
Aminaday O.
Cleveland, OH
I love this Product so much 😍 it leaves my skin soft and nice ❤️ it is the best to to take your makeup off at night.
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great Price for Value. Easy and convenient way to remove make up, I do like the packaging it comes in a clear bottle!
Kayla B.
shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great for taking off makeup without stripping your facial oils! I love this stuff and highly recommend!
Leslie P.
This stuff really works. Leaves skin feeling great no stickiness or dryness. Really feels great. I was so surprised.
Allison H.
Brentwood, TN
Great at cleaning my face and removing stubborn mascara. I would definitely recommend! One of my must have products!
Mary C.
Mount Morris
This product i use when I get out of the shower. I use it all over my skin to remostirise my skin. Love this product
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best water that I tried in my life, removes makeup very easy and you doesn't live black circle under eyes
Shelby R.
This is a good cleanser for in the morning, when you don’t want to strip your skin, or even to take off light makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.