BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Julizaid M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it because I can remove all my makeup including the waterproof mascara, also the price is very affordable!!!
Yuleissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought it by recommendation and I loved to remove the makeup I left the face very soft can use it with confidence
Darby D.
Spring Arbor
I've never tried this product but I hear it's amazing and I would love to try it.Its also seams super affordable!❤
Alyssa C.
Best face cleaner money can buy! Leaves your skin hydrated and fresh. Takes off all oils, makeup, and dirt easily.
Esmeralda S.
My skin really turns out really soft and I'm and in love with it I use it alot. Highly recommend it if skin is dry
Marychelly D.
Rockland
I really love it. I use from clean my face skin before use makeup. This help me so much start to make a good makeup
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Omg this is what I remove my makeup with it is sooo nice. It takes off all my makeup all on one swipe it is so good
LB O.
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!!!! So awesome for getting makeup off without having to use wipes. 10/10 for me!!
Corinne R.
Naples
I used it a couple of times, but my skin did have some irritation after use and I used the one for sensitive skin.
Sierra F.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product because it removes my make up great and doesnt leave my face feeling dry definitely recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.