BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

Haverhill, MA
Good to remove make up.
Good to clean the face.
Good price.
Good to feel the soft face.
I really recommend this product
Alicia C.
Columbia City, IN
This stuff really helps ur face and keeps ur face clean and makes ur face so much better and it also helps keeps fresh
Shannon S.
Works great and removes any make up or dirt from the day. It will even remove my water proof makeup without scrubbing.
Ty W.
beaumont
Purchased at: Walgreens
The perfect skin care routine wrapped all in one this product is amazing it cleans my skin , tones my skin plus more !
Candace C.
Merced, CA
This product works for me both as a moisturizer and as a primer for applying foundation before my daily makeup ritual.
Heather F.
This micellar water is my tried and true. I have converted to this and will never go back to any other makeup remover.
Nancy N.
I love this cleanser! I was breaking out like crazy and then started using this and immediately noticed the difference!
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
So i love this product because it makes my face feel refreshingly great! I will continue to purchase! & stock up on it
Hollie P.
Kennewick , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This gently takes away the most stubborn makeup. Its my ride or die makeup remover. I buy the one for waterproof makeup
Christina D.
Lansing
I'm in love with the product and can't go back to using makeup wipes.  This leaves my skin feeling SO SOFT!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.