BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Beth J.
Frisco, TX
Love using this to cleanse my face before applying moisturizer. It doesn't dry my skin. It doesn't leave an oily residue. I love it.
Kathryn W.
Upr Montclair, NJ
This was an amazing product. It left my skin feeling so nice and not oily. Thank you Influenster for sending me this free product!!!!
Chloe L.
Tarboro, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I use it everyday to remove my makeup!! It's affordable and it works!! I would 10 out of 10 recommend!
Larissa L.
Muncie, IN
This product helps cleanse my skin and remove my makeup completely, great for sensors skin and it’s gentle without harmful chemicals.
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
I alternate between this and makeup wipes and I tend to like this one better. It really removes more product and isn't harsh on skin.
Abbie B.
I love this product! You really feel like you’re getting a good clean with this product, and it takes makeup off wonderfully as well!
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Used it maybe once or twice didn't really see a difference than just regular water and soap so stopped using it and saved some money
Megan H.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used a variety of micellar waters in different price ranges and the size and quality of this product check all the boxes for me.
Olivia S.
It’s gets all my makeup off even my pesky mascara! Very gentle and doesn’t hurt my eyes or anything. Also great value for your money!
ashley m.
My daily make up removal routine is this stuff. No harsh scrubbing just bairly wipe with this on a facial pad and make up melts away
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.