BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Julia K.
Decatur
I absolutely love this it works so well even on super tough makeup! Plus it doesn't break my sensitive skin out which is a huge plus
Megan S.
Love how this says no oil but leave my skin oily would not recommend this at all, plus it just smears everything you have to use alot
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This stuff works miracles 🙌 I love how it cleanses and removes makeup, and it's not harsh on my skin at all. The price is great too!
Ashley H.
I love this so much!! I was amazed on how it takes off makeup with ease!! This is the best by far!! I highly recommend this product!!
Gina L.
Very effective, quick and easy. Takes of makeup very well and removes dirt and oils. Very gentle and never harsh. My go-to cleanser.
Diana S.
Argyle
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this less breakouts and skin just looks better overall.. Gentle on my skin and I will continue to purchase this product
Cassandra Q.
Phoenix Az
Great for price and does as good job. It not spectacular or anything but it paces out the more expensive brands with similar quality.
Sarah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Love this product. It works great for taking make up off or just cleaning your face after a long day. It is very gentle on the skin!
Carolina G.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is awesome I love using this to take my makeup off and it leaves my face feeling fresh it is also affordable I recommend
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Micellar cleansing water, cleans yr makeup off do good. U dnt have to do any hard scrubbing or anything.
Def a must have
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.