BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Love the micellar water, it is amazing! I always use mine up so fast, I'm always buying more of it! Can't get up enough!
Hana C.
Shirley, MA
Takes off most of my makeup, but not all. I find myself going back in 2-3 times just to get it to remove most of my face.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
Had a terrible reaction to this, and it never really took off my eyeshadow easy. Differently would not repurchase.
Fotini A.
The first miscellaneous water I tried and I still keep it on rotation. It's like a magnet that just pull dirt off my skin
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
I think I saw a Real Results with this definitely my pores look smaller and my face just felt smoother I highly recommend
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Love using this to clean my face its fast and easy and works well but not to harsh for my skin I use it with cotten balls
Ki 🌸.
Can be used as a makeup remover or facial cleanser and I absolutely love it! Makes my face feel simply amazing and clean!
tiffany t.
Hamilton, OH
Great product. Takes off makeup without irritating skin. I bought it at meijer it was very effective. Kind of oily though
Nicole H.
Murrysville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This did nothing good for my skin. My skin broke out so badly and I even got a horrible rash that took a week to go away!
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Love this! I use it religiously to take my makeup of everyday after work ! Won’t change it for any other one is my go to
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.