BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Isa E.
United states
Very good to clean my face. I usually used after using my makeup remover so all the makeup is gone and my skin looks good.
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product as a makeup remover. It leaves my skin so soft and takes the makeup off immediately. I love this product
Angel M.
This product is sooo amazing and is a great alternative for makeup remover and leaves skin feeling fresh and nice and clean
Kenya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps make up come off easy. Kind of oily dont recommend for people with oily skin or people who are prone to pimples
Courtney H.
This removes makeup really well! It does not leave any greasy residue like most removers. It’s great for my sensitive skin.
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
Super awesome product!! Makes my face feel super clean after I use it. It doesn’t clog my pores or seem to cause more acne.
Kelsey l.
Love this product. It made my face feel clean and fresh. Works great. Does not burn, or turn my face red. Not oily either.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Never used a better makeup remover. This is so gentle on the face and leaves my face feeling fresh. Doesn't strip my skin.
Humna K.
Romeoville , IL
Works wonderfully to remove makeup! Especially those days when you’re really tired and too lazy to properly wash your face
Noelle W.
Downingtown, PA
I love how gentle this is on your eyes when removing your make up. No need to add pressure or pull your eyes which I love.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.