BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Julia L.
Mesquite, TX
Best cleansing watee for my sensitive skin. My sister tried it as well and said it her favorite and she has normal skin.
Anaiah S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a solid product. It works well at cleansing my skin. It didn’t not work well at removing my eye make up, though.
Kelsey H.
This stuff makes your face feel refreshed. I just recently tried it for the first time. Was not disapointed . Good stufd
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
Marina E.
Amarillo, TX
Really love this product as a make remover! Also I used it to clean my make up brushes plan to go buy the full size soon!
Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
Love this!! It removes all my make up plus it leaves my face feeling not only clean but hydrated as well! Worth the money
Shannon B.
Concord, NC
This stuff is amazing. I use it as a makeup remover and a toner. Very gentle for my dry skin and doesn't irritate my eyes
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
I genuinely like this product. It removes makeup so well, and is really gentle on the skin. No overwhelming smell either.
Cassie W.
Sunbury, PA
LOVE IT!!! MAKES IT SO EASY TO TAKE OFF MY MAKEUP AND CLEANSE MY SKIN!!! I'LL NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE THIS IS ALL I NEED
Sarah J.
Milwaukee, WI
Takes off you makeup like a dream and doesn't burn if you get in your eyes. It does kind of leave an oily residue though.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.